Tungsten carbides are in no doubt one of the strongest metal used in the jewelry industry. It is approximately two times stiffer than steel and twice the density. Our tungsten carbides are also nickel free which makes it hypoallergenic for most individuals. Tungsten carbide can only be scratched or damaged by extreme measures, like abrasion from diamonds or corundum. Tungsten rings are durable enough for everyday use which will keep their original polish and shine for life.
No two rings will be identical. Each piece of antler, koa wood, and opal will each have its own unique pattern as we use natural and unique materials in our rings and variation must be expected
The Hawaiian koa, which is an exotic wood that originates from the Big Island of Hawai'i. Different parts of the island yield a distinctive hue to the color of the wood. The beautiful colors range from yellow or greenish-yellow, through orange, brown, and red, to almost black, and hues of different colors can be derived from a single trunk. In the Hawaiian language "koa" means "warrior" which symbolizes strength, fearlessness, and bravery. From the ancient Hawaiian outrigger canoes to the birth of the first ancient surfboards and ukulele, the koa wood deserves more than ever be widely recognized as a symbol of prestige and coloring.
Perfect for occasions such as weddings or anniversaries, the tungsten carbide ring with Hawaiian koa wood inlay symbolizes a new promise to your partner. A ring is just not a 'ring' but an 'opening chapter' and it creates something unfathomable... or it may just be 'everlasting love'.
A bit about Tungsten Carbide Ring Koa Wood :
- Perfect - Classic Wedding Rings for Men and Women, 0.315 in
- Created in tungsten steel: tungsten steel has become a popular jewelry material due to its various unique properties. Tungsten steel rings will not react with users suffering from allergies to other jewelry materials, 100% will not turn green.
- Comfortable adjustment band: contoured on the inner surface for a more comfortable fit, the comfortable adjustment bands work approximately
- Hypoallergenic: Tungsten steel rings and other pieces of jewelry are hypoallergenic. The metal is not prone to discoloration and does not cause any allergic reactions, skin irritations or discomfort. It is absolutely safe for those who suffer from nickel allergy.
- Perfect gift: wedding, engagement, anniversary or birthday, Valentine's Day, the perfect gift for you or for that person forever in your life.
Tungsten Koa Wood Ring Specifications
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Width: 8mm
- Shape: Dome Shape
- Inlay Style: Tri (Koa-Opal-Antler)
- Fitment: Comfort
- Size Availability: 7-12
How To Mesure the perfect size for the Tungsten Carbide Ring with Koa Wood
*Please note - Due to high demand, we anticipate delivery of your order within 5-15 days. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way!
Why chose us:
100% Risk-Free! If you decide that it doesn't live up to your expectations you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.
100% safe and secure payments. We accept MasterCard, debit card and PayPal as a form of. Payment. All of which are processed via a 256bit secure conn